Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

Smooothh.

Okay, I didn't watch all of it. I get bored too easy. x]

But! I liked the detail and the animation, was pretty smooth and the voice acting was great.

megamans red headed stepchild?

not that its a bad thing but seriously, the similarities from megaman x, and this are astounding, its like the generic version. but either way the animation was nice but more was needed for this one... by the way did you create this with megaman in mind? cause if so then nice job i guess....

Flawed...

The animation is spectacular and I'm pretty sure you'd open up alot of career paths if you showcased these, but unfortunatly the story was lacking alot of detail and the voice acting is, getting better but its still not there.

Try working on a better script and introduce characters more, I know tons of "filler" isn't always a good thing, but in this case, I think it needs alot more "character development" we just don't understand or feel any sort of personality from the characters...

Other than that awesome work!
Matty

AN A for for effort, an F for story line.

Reason I say this is because.

1. I was dissapointed as to how the 3d thing looked, but it could be my computer slowing who the fuck knows, you might as well have some kinda futuristic fucking computer that helped you make all that shit.

2. The voice acting sucked, i'd of rather watched it in korean.

3. The guns on a persons chest thing is above outragous. If I had guns on my chest, i'd have to wear a goddam bra too. Everytime I need to go under cover for prostitution stings, i'll just aim my knockers of death at the guy( girl )

And 4. Icouldn't stand watching it, I didn't even watch the first few seconds of it, just because of how regtarded it seemed.

The Newgrounds Touch

One thing I learned on watching movies develop on newgrounds. Is something called the "newgrounds touch" where the series continue to get better over time but unfortunately this seems like its being shipped out of a simple production plan with no redefining moments. Here is a list of things you could improve.

1. 3d models- As a 3d modeler myself I can tell you it never hurts to add more detail to your character and overall design.

2. smoother animations- You can easily afford the extra hours rendering for a better frame rate.

3. Better Storyline- The story line started out interesting but your trying to go everywhere with it at once stay on one subject before moving on.

4. Better voice acting- The script and voice acting is really dull. Which I'm guessing is because you directly translated the Korean to English which never works out. Try finding someone who knows both languages really well to rewrite the dialog.