Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

Great!

That was juz playing awesome, man!

eeeh

as i said earlier, super powers :3

ok ok . . .

I excused your less than normal dialog last time I rated your movie but this time it was irritating. But I'm only taking off one point couse the animation was still awesome I mean practically 3D!

5 anks out of 5

I'm thoroughly enjoying this series, watched since the first one, and I actually preferred it when it was in korean(i think), you're very good at what you do, continue to build on the series and expand what you know

Great episode again!

Being able to choose the language is a great solution!
Good episode again, the quarrel between the Bee-robot and the tough looking robot was on the line of being too childish. But since the robot-guy is so macho-looking, I still found it funny. (Reminds me of Batou's quarrels with the Futchikomas...)
More action in the second part, so the episode has balance...
Everything's good like always, but I have a single complaint...
You used Helix6's song "Fear", and probably some others, without crediting. So you could include a credits section IMO... Otherwise, no complaints, the music choices are good.
Also, the longer story explanation is good and sheds some light on the world situation in your flash. I recommend reading it NGers!