Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

Truely a fantastic submission.

The use of the 3D models in this flash was a very interesting way to go in terms of presenting your story.

Although the animation was not super fluid, it's to be expected as it takes longer to draw. The style of drawing reminds me of Zelda the Windwaker at some points. I personally found it to be a very creative form of animation.

The sound was very well done, I am really glad to finally see a submission with some effort in terms of sound, as the last I reviewed was Power Star 4.

The story was solid, the flash looked and felt great. And I enjoyed the show.

Excellent job.

The voice acting is great

I don't see what the big problem is about the English voice actors.

In fact, the only problem with the voice acting in this episode was that the voices were kinda off-sync towards the end. Other than that, this was a brilliant addition to the series.

not a fan of the type of artwork...

... but it definately kept me entertained and what else should i want?

Love the improvement!

Great Episode... Even though it was lacking action.

The personality of the characters has hugely improved along with the animation and it is making me think that the next episodes coming up will be phenomenal.

This episode was right on the edge of perfect... Keep em' coming cause you have a new fan.

Hoping to see more in the future!
Thanks.

awsome

everything seemed great with beautiful animation that ran very smoothly but the one thing bothering me was the voice acting...the robots all sounded like little kids which doesn't fit right except for the little bee thing. but otherwise you did a great job