For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

Not bad

I figure not every episode will be actionpacked you need that downtime to add story.

Im loving the more detailed backgrounds, the humor parts are just a bit off, and some tighter voice acting would go a long way in this dept.

keep up the good work.

Everything good excpet voice acting

The story line and graphics are good, but the voice acting is terrible

good animation

nice animation but the best episode was actually episode 1

blah

i didnt even wtch the whole thing. Dont get me wrong, u probably know how to animate better than I do, but I hate anime! The little flying robot bug was over the top for me to care what happens in this piece, Sorry bro. Maybe I should watch this again when im not so waisted, maybe I mite c something more to it, but i doubt it.

So far...

I have been watching through the series more quickly this time and I have a suggestion. The animation is good and really doesn't matter, but what peaked my interest is the voice acting. Im seeing some misemotion when the lines are spoken/shouted. It just seems like there isn't enough emotion or the actor doesn't really know what to feel. Any worse and every line would be a question. Might work on that =D