For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

Awesome

Who knew math could be so fun, I'm addicted to this game, it should be in schools or something.

Awesome

This is really good, but I suck at math D=

Original Ownage

Very neat, you should stick this up on a few learnin' sites, get loads of hits that way! Move over cock-jokes, here comes the maths!

This game is +1 above the others!

Ah, finally. The computer actually helped my brain instead of destroying it for once. Maths makes you learn!

This game X 1 = Good time

Great concept, some questions really easy but then some making you think backwards.A-?=B. the larger sequence number tanks did me in, they took three shots and the quick reload didn't always seem to work. That and getting stuck on corners are my only complaints.