Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

cool game!

obviously i would like it more without the math, but still, good idea.

It is a good game

but you want to play a game not learn crap I'll quote the angry video game nerd "games are meant to be fun learning isn't fun learning makes you feel like your in school nobody wants to be in school" (James Rolfe) But it was a decent game

errollww responds:

I wish you would spend less time playing games and more time learning simple sentence structure.

Not bad.

Good idea, I like it. And it's funny that people are hating on this like newgrounds doesn't put unique ideas on front page, although I seem to remember a certain defense game/typing exercise game making it here not too horribly long ago.

LOL at the people who hate thinking

It's fun, it's an interesting mental exercise, and I'm terrible at it considering how I haven't done mental math for years.

fun

awsome game fr kids who are havin trouble with math could be a math game but u need to make different lvles for ppl who r older