Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

Math!

I'm all for a game that makes math interesting (I'm a math teacher) however I have one *major* concern. All of the answers for the quadratic functions are the exact opposite of what they should be. For example, x^2+5x+6=0 factors into (x+2)(x+3)=0, which means x = NEGATIVE 2 and NEGATIVE 3. The answers you ask me to plug in are the opposite signs of that.

Maybe you can change it into the two binomials that the quadratic factors into. So instead of asking what x is equal to, just prompt with x^2+5x+6 = (x+__)(x+__) where the blanks should be the positive/negative numbers that you're asking the player to input as it is.

really nice HOWEVER

its quite impossible to solve things like x(squared) - x - 6 = 0 ; not only because time does not permit but also because its impossible , it equals square route of x(squared) -x = square route of -6
you cant find the square route of a negative ; perhaps i just read the problem wrong (which i hope i did).

you can still destroy green tanks by shooting at them when they are stuck between a wall and another tank (you'll know when it happens cause they will not be able to move, only to turn around ; o and i dont know if it works with green tank on green tank but it does for pink and orange i think). some times they will blow up on their own and others will blow up when u shoot at them.

really great game

Great game

Nice mix of math and action. Would be nice if there were more tank types.

Nice

My only complaint though is that there's not alot of health in the game, Or enough time... Jeez Math is not my strong point...

holy fuck

i can not factor n equation in 3 seconds, let alone type it down too....you need to add more time to the green tnaks that was ridiculous..im in pre calc and trig right now and i hav to solve polynomial equations all the time with factoring but that was ridiculous..maybe one shot is enough for those tanks too

errollww responds:

Well I guess you're not as good at maths as you thought you were :)