Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

lots of little problems

There should be more time to solve the more difficult problems. I can solve 2nd degree equation easily, even without pen and paper/calculator, but it'll take more time than I'm given.

pretty good

My only problem with it is that the yellow tanks take three hits to kill.... because its gets crowded really fast in tehre and the narrow streets. hehe U just die :)=

Interesting

Firstly I wanna praise you for doing something different, too my knowledge it hasn't been done before. There was one major problem with this I found, the controls felt awkward. When you had to go to a sum it felt awkward. Only one way I know how to improve this would be to mess around with the control layout. One suggestion that I reckon could turn out a little better is maybe turning the move keys to WASD and the shooting to shift.

Nevertheless I thought it was a great concept that just needed a better control layout.

lawl.

I couldn't answer any of the questions. XD

Quite nice

Quite nice, though there are 2 clear problems: 1. It gets boring pretty fast (needs more tank types which appear faster...not the same types all the time!) Also the controls are quite problematic. I just died from one of the cheap lvl 1 tanks just because I got stuck on some corner. Otherwise nice. 3 - 6