Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

In this game, nerds can be heroes!

Too bad I suck at maths, like the average people :)

haha

i loved how you put mixed action and math together

interesting game... only advice i could say is maybe try and make the graphics a tad better and maybe add some more utilities on the tank

other than that its a good game

Sigh Fun game

As a response to the guy that said that x²-x-6=0 has no answer : YOU HAVE NO MATHEMATICAL KNOWLEDGE (a.k.a you dimwit)
x²-x-6=(x+2)(x-3) Your solutions are -2 and 3...

The game is fun and challenging and tests both mathematical knowledge and swiftness. Very nice job. Props to you for an original game and of course an original name :P WMDs on newgrounds!

Nice try man

Not very good in my opinion. take away the math, leave the tank combat in it'll be great. Anyways just my opinion. Good luck making better games.

errollww responds:

Yea, I may tweak the engine and use it later for a non-maths game more focused on action, but I've yet to decide.

Fun

I luv math so i had lots of fun. But the problem was the green tanks, leik i can figure out 1 rlly quick but tryin to find both becomes a wee bit more difficult. so maybe let u only make it so u need to only add one answer

But u seriously gotta make the movement better, im trying to avoid bullets goin into the street i get stuck....SOOOO annoying