For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

What kind of sick world do we live in?

Now the people of Newgrounds are making me think. I can't believe this conspiracy!

Just joking. Awesome game, great concept, difficulty curve just like a school year.

Good concept.

Involves way to much thinking. Should have more time.

Im Stupid

I was going to give you a bad score but i didn't. I didnt think it would be fair if i give you a bad score becuase im stupid. It was fun but once i got so far in i felt like a retard. i dont like felling dumb. WEll 7/10 3/5

decent game

dont know what else to say.

Ah: 1 thing: Make it so you can have different difficulties for different grade levels.
like algebra for high school
SIMPLE adding/subtracting for grade school. SIMPLE Multiplying/dividing for upper grade school, etc..

Score of 28 :/

3/5

good game

I don't like that many people dislike this game because of its educational aspect. These kinds of games are rare enough on NG that if you don't want to learn, you don't have to play them, and they can be fun for people who want practice. In relation to actual gameplay, I would say that it is a good concept, with easily understood controls, and the time for the math reasonable. However, it is often hard to dodge the enemy shells, so I got hurt even while answering most or all questions correctly, so I would add either faster movement speed for your tank, or a chance to deflect enemy shells with a math problem of the same level as the tank that fired it.