Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

without a goal it gets repetitive

possibly making rounds, and giving a finite number of tanks to give a sense of difficulty and advancement would make it more interesting. As well maybe adding temporal pickups that help out in the math, but not by giving answers, like a pickup that shows the formula structure for one shot.

Algebra problems...

Were just to much. Having an exponent with X then multiplying X by something, then adding/subtracting that to equal zero, is just to hard do do in about 10 seconds. I'm in sophmore math as a freshman right now and I couldn't get one of those. Maybe make the X's more easier, because the game jumped in difficulty but a long shot when those algebra equations got into the picture.

In the end it was pretty unplayable past about 5 minutes for me. Only suggestion is to make difficulty increase more evenly.

Mindnumbingly Mindboggling

Very very good game that actually has challenging gameplay. The only downside is it does get very very repetitive and doesn't really give you a sense of advancement.

The only real major glitch was having the tanks spawn on top of you if you were unforunate enough to get cought up in one, causing instant death and game over :(

sorry

too boring.

errollww responds:

Thanks for the input. Please message me with a list of your hobbies and interests so I can make sure you don't find my next game so boring.

needs work

some of these problems are TOUGH~(yellow tanks) which is cool, but my tank lagging out because of a poor movement system is inexcusable in my opinion :/. Got stuck facing down and became quick fodder for a pink tank to my right -__-...
Also, getting stuck trying to move around the map, and not realizing my tank is lined up JUST RIGHT to fit into the side alley, stunk.