For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

Great

I enjoy this.

Issue:*There is an issue with the high scores, I was not able to submit with score after typing my name. The only way I was able to submit, was by leaving the name with "insertnamehere" and clicking submit score.

Add more questions. It seems I am getting the same questions from the orange tanks all the time.
After awhile, I noticed I am getting the same Q's from the green tanks too.
The ghey tanks seem okay, I don't think I ever got the same Q twice.

good game

but i don`t like maths =]

Dammit!

Owww... it hurts my head. Even though I'm one of the top of my year in maths at school. The game itself is good, but as edutainment the questions need to be toned down - it focuses too much on the maths (perhaps a 'clip' of rockets, to reload you need to do an equation?), and, to add to the frustration, you have no opportunities to dodge rockets through maths yourself.

wow...

i only did 77 pts
its really hard to take out green tanks in such a short time
and a tip for ppl who are bad at maths - use calculator- but didnt used it
and yellow tank was normal and pinks was far too easy
ex. for pink:
2-?=2
even if you suck at maths you can do it....

Good,