Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

Lol

Pretty nice. This is pretty easy. A difficulty setting would be nice. And faster progression? XD

nap9109: Don't bitch about the game if you're too much of a dumbass to do simple addition.

i was good til the quadratics showed up

that's when i gave up...i can't solve a quadratic equation in 5 seconds, or even ten seconds. Now this would be great for a Algerbra 2 course or another higher up math course but not for the average gamer.

this game sucks

there needs to be more time to answer the problems

Wonderful game!

Great game! Great way to speed up mental calculations while having fun. A slight problem though, sometimes tanks would run into the wall and explode, I dunno what's going on there, maybe just a bug. Anyway, very fun ^_^!

Lol nice

This is hella good idea and it's pretty hard, if you get struggling over the rows at the orange tanks! The music was pretty nice too.