Reviews for "Weapons Maths Destruction"

Very nice brain teaser

I found this game to be very fun and challenging at the same time. My only change is that maybe you could go from area to area rather than being stuck in just one. Still, I had a great time with this. ^_^

>:(

OMFG this is suposed to be a place were we suposed to not learn anithing and u bring us this violence but with math man that's the worst idea

errollww responds:

Don't worry, in my next game you get to butcher children with cutlery and devour their brains, using your own body waste as condiment. Sounds right up your street.

Not bad

Me too i like the idea of it math and tanks

YEEEAAAHH

Great idea!

I like this idea of actually using our brain in order to play an action game. The only GLARING gripe that I have is that you can only take two hits before you die and you only have 1 life. At least give more lives if you want keep the hit points low.

I'd like to see this type of gameplay implemented in other genres - for both sides too ie: maybe a fighting game where you have to answer general trivia (or a different subject determined by which character you choose to fight with) questions every time you want to land a hit. If you get it wrong, the opponent gets a chance to get a correct answer to reverse the hit or throw....

Very innovative...good job! Keep it up.

nice game