Reviews for "The Necronomicon 2.0"

Excellent game

Reached level 30 ^_^ I'm not sure the AI makes strategic decisions sometimes but it was still challenging, even when I was 2 levels above the opponent come the end!

Yay I reached level 21!

I loved this game very good job :) keep it up!

great game

I've been a general Cthulhu Mythos fan for quite some time. Combine that with the stragetic aspect and I found a game I will be playing for quite some time. Great job.

ignore the bad review by mitthar

mitthar simply did not look at the main menu screen. if he had, he would have seen the "load game" button. what does it do? it loads the most recent "autosave" which is ANOTHER thing that mitthar failed to notice during every round apparently. what could he have thought autosave meant, except a way to continue at the same level? even the ORIGINAL game had that!! the reviewer patiger has an interesting point, but he misunderstands that the insanity effects are not necessarily meant as "punishments". if you're lucky, insanity can HELP you, or at least, not hinder, and it's interesting to plan strategies to work with the insanity, rather than be forced to get rid of it every time it happens.

Spawn of Cthulhu

Loved it! 6/5 and 10/10 my friend, great job!