Reviews for "Best Friends Forever 2"

Great Fun

Really fun game. shame i have to dock a mark but i hit a glitch on the level with 8 buttons on the four platforms in the bottom right hand corner. was pushing a rock and the guy just fell off the bottom of the screen. no level failure screen following it, game just continued.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

I'll try to fix that, if it happens again, just hit restart or control and it should restart the level for you :(

sorry

uhm

great game but i think the level 16 is bugged at the point under left corner

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Send me a PM, and explain more in depth

WOW

Loved it.
I've seen games like this before, but this was just so good! graphics were spot on. Voice and music was perfect, and totally original and addictive. Dragged it down 1 mark for the fact that I couldn't get used to the keys, then realised this was a personal thing, so put it up again! :-) Thanks man, a good use of 30 minutes.

30 minutes :D Nice to see someone playing it

Cool game

Kind of like a game I played once, Scoramawhatsits or something...

Ahh I'm just kidding. I enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed the first. Frame rate suffered a bit at some points though, which is odd as theres nothign majorly graphics intensive, unless you've used a tonne of filters or something...

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Dozens of filters, and the code is very sloppy and lengthy, lol. I took a lot of the perfomance issues out by increasing the frame rate above what it was.

Thanks for the review, I respect your opinion :D

Decade sends his love

"Love you" - Decade

very impressive

cool concept but it would the better if you key.DOWN is for jumping and the "z" is for climbing the ladder..

Skeik-Sprite responds:

I feel once you play a few a levels with Z, you get a little more adept at switching characters using shift and 1-2-3-4 becuase the buttons are so close together.