Reviews for "Best Friends Forever 2"

Same as rest

I agree with pretty much everyone else here. Characters move too slow. It's a pain to move everyone to the finish after you solve the puzzle. Gets repetitive. But, it's a cool concept.
Also, It's annoying if you accidentally move a boulder next to a wall, forcing you to start over since you can't roll it back.

well made, poorly thought out.

It takes too long to do the simplest task and once I've solved the puzzle it's another minute to move all 4 characters to the exit.

its an ok game

these games r geting really repetitvie idk its good but its not for me blah blah i need 2 add more blah blah blah

COOL GAME!

I liked it,... It's better than the first one :P

its ok

Its ok but it gets boring after a while. Also make the characters faster.