Reviews for "Best Friends Forever 2"

E and Z, F and U and N

EEEEZEEE and FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
WHY CANT WE USE UP 2 JUMP THO???????

nice game

but there were a few bugs were the rock wouldent go over the button like it woulde on the button but the button wouldent go down this made level 2 very anooying i beat it but it was still hard and i just couldent beat level 4 cuz the boulder wouldent push down the button 3/5 cuz i got rly frustrated

Nice !

Very
so addicting!

Love these kind of games, but I get upset.......

I'm new, just joined. I don't know if you still monitor these reviews, but hope you do. I gave 9 stars because it's the kind of game I love.
I have looked all over the web for a solution to level 14. From your comments, you have fixed many bugs others have brought to your attention. I can handle the controls (although the up key would be better for jump), I just wish there was an option to skip a level that I can't do. I don't give up easy, but is there a bug on level 14? Can you email me the answer? (I assume you have access to my email address?) Hope I haven't broke any forum rules in asking this, just very frustrated I can go no further in the game.
PS: I have tried playing this game on MANY other game sites and still hit the same problem on 14, so when I found you were the author I hoped to get some help.
Thanks for a great game and I hope to continue it with your help.

Addicting

Good game, addicting. Some bugs. BTW Level 23 doesn't work. Can't move any of the guys.