Reviews for "Best Friends Forever 2"

Great Puzzle Game!

This was a great innovative puzzle game. Lots of levels, plus the Level editor made it a great game. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to BFF3!

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Not much else to say except thanks, we tried to double the amount of levels we had in BFF1

Handless

its a pretty good game, fun and i liked the voices, but how come they can climb ladders without Hands!

Skeik-Sprite responds:

If firemen can do it, why can't engineers!

"You can do it!"

That was a pretty fun game and all. pretty challenging in some cases, i got to the end and the achievments a were a nice touch i guess. you did a great job on animation and voices, so keep up the good work for your next projects.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Thanks, I didn't expect many people to play all the way to the end :D

Eeeeee!

I'm pretty excited right now, I played the first one a bit ago and it was awesome. Let's see how this one is...

Nice expanding menu buttons, medals are a plus... wierd, Credits doesn't work. It says Failed to Connect.
You should be able to go back from starting a game, I forgot to read the instructions. Also the voices are always cut off at the very end, it really detracts from the game.
Oh, epic, there are ingame instructions. And the ingame voices don't seem to be cut off, just the cutscene ones. Also no arms = <3... You should make auto-duck when going under low platforms. Drowned Al to see what would happen, was disappointed by a mere failure screen. A small animation, maybe some screaming, please.
Wierd, you can climb ladders without arms. Lol I just noticed their hats look like short penises. Oh dang, I pushed a boulder into a wall on accident, you should make something to stop that...
Why does the stubbly one, #2, have hard nipples? And a cast section, with hilarious bios and stuff, would be awesome.
Stuck on level 13 and I don't see how I could win, so bye! I have 3 characters at the end but I can't seem to get the fourth up past the first red button.
Darnit, I found you can actually fall off that tall ladder onto it. Oh well, I'm too tired and bored to finish this. You might want to make it a bit more exciting or fast, there's too much walking wait time.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

It's always interesting when people review something as they go along with it :P

I never thought about the idea of having a Bio section, that would actually be pretty cool

Jinkies!

Great game man, I liked it. It was a lil tedious, but not enough to make me quit, so its all good. I kept messing up on the "Lets try to with the wind from the fan" that it sounded like a remix.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Yeah, I really liked FrogsRM's voice acting, lol.

Thanks for the review.