Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

awesome cinematic game!!

this game was very fun i loved the story line it was very well told it made you feel as you really were the knight in the story it had a cinematic feel to it. i only gave it 4/5 because there should of been some weapons upgrades but other than that the game was perfect. hope to see a sequel in the near future.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you liked the game and the storyline.
I am busy making a sequel and keeping all the reviews in consideration to improve upon the first one.

not bad

could of done with more armour weapons enemies and apart from that it's alright there better be a sequel with ^ more ^ of the ^ above

Okay :)
Im glad you kinda liked it.

great game

This game is great but this game should have more weapons and amour + more monsters.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the review, I'll keep your comments in mind for the sequel...

not bad

it was pretty good all around. I think you probrably could do a little better in the art area, but I think the plot was pretty good. The music was also pretty good. I didn't find any gliches in the game, so over all it was pretty good. I did like the suspense on the cliffhanger too and I hope you continue the series.

Thanks a lot!
I dont know if I'll be able to make the graphics much better because of my skills and I also have to think of how the game will run on the internet. More and better graphics can cause it to lag very much. Im so glad you liked the storyline, and Im currently working on a sequel...

wow, omfg just fckin wow....

reading the reviews i was expecting a great game but..wow.. nothing else to say just wow.
first, no weapons and no armor -4/10
basicly always in the same spot -2/10
not a good variety of monsters -2/10
only 2attacks only 1 special -2/10
p.s. annthny123 ur review is true but for Emeraldman....were u on crack or highly drunk when u were playing and reviewing this game?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Sorry to disappoint you so much to make you think my efforts deserves absolutley no points out of ten, but please dont be aggressive to people who actually liked my game. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. This is a hack n slash game, not an rpg.