Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

Needs improvement

Theres nothin good i can say about game. There is only one weapond, the monsters are almost the same, the levels are just about the same, and the attacts suck. If you can improve all of this then your game will get a 10/10

SeethingSwarm responds:

If I can improve from those things then I'll go form 0 to 10? Wow!

Good

The game was great but it could have used more bosses but i was able to burn 3 cds while it loaded!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah the filesize of this game is pretty huge. That's why it took so long to load. More bosses would have made it even bigger, but mainly its so big because of the music. Music is one thing that really makes the filesize huge...

Glad you liked the game, thanks for the review!

hmm

i gotta say it wasnt bad but the combat was lacking a bit

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah, this was the best I could do at the time. Im glad you liked it and I think I have improved enough to make the sequel better and less flawed. Thanks for the review!

almost there

it was a great story line each passage followed up but i think the ending was...dope...it was a total eh

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked. I was afraid that people would hate the ending. I agree it is defintely a anticlimax and doesnt make you feel very satisfied. I did the best I could to leave a cliffhanger for the sequel and hopefully you and others will get their satisfaction when the sequel comes out.

Doh

It was an awsome game, with a nice story, but the ending was poor and i get angry couse of it. Anyway it was nearly perfect.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Well thanks a lot for the high scrore and Im so glad that you liked it.
The reason why the edning was so weird is because I had to cut it somewhere. The filesize was getting too big, and I was running out of time. I am currently busy making a sequel...