Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

OMGniiiiice

dude that was like the best action/adventure game game ive ever played on a site!! love the blood, violence, and graphics. Make a sequel ppllllease its awesome@!

Thanks a lot!
I am busy with the sequel at the moment, so keep an eye out for it in the future.

AWESOME

That game was great but heavy hit was completely useless for me

SeethingSwarm responds:

I think the heavy hit is pretty useful against spiders and wolves because of its low reach and double damage, but mainly its there just for variety. Glad you liked the game and thanks for the review!

:Dsad

It's very good.Graphics are excellent,and blood....Always good to see more and more blood:D

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha! Thanks. Yeah I like blood as well, very much in fact. Some people have complained that there is too much blood in the death animations, but I like it :)

9999/10 !)

Great gamegood graphix touch of gore...well not realy ...but great game it would have been a 99999999999999/10 if you couldnt just hold down the attack buttons in gorunning around like a screaming chicken with its heaad cut off ...Wait im off subject im sorry i have adhd ( or attention depost hyper active disorder) and it makes me go way off subject because i have very very very small attetion span bout this big |.| off subject again but ohh well great game!) :}. {:

(\_/)
( 0.0 )
(_____)@ Teeheeee B!!!!unny!!!!!!

Okay. Thanks!
Glad you liked the game. Yeah I know that the combat system is a bit flawed. Once you figure out that you can just run and hold down the A button for most enemies, the game gets WAY easier! A lot of people have complained about/mentioned it before. Im working on getting it balanced with the sequel. I hope I'll succeed. Wish me luck!

Much thanks for the review, and good luck with your ADHD :)
Oh yeah and the bunny is cool, reminds of the one in The Rise of a Knight...

a newgrounds great

this game is honestly one of the best I've played on newgrounds.the action
is intense,the music epic,the animation fluid,and the storyline is no slouch either.
I commend the talented author.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you very much. A lot of work went into this. I admit this game is not perfect and has quite a few flaws and glitches so Im glad so many people like The Rise of a Knight and Im glad you like it too :)

I've learned a lot form making this game, and now Im working even harder on the sequel for this game, so keep a look-out for it if you're interested.