For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

great game!

I love this game,but im having a hard time with spiders,there everywhere
so i die quickly haha..esp the big one.lol.
its very challenging.
I love your bg music suits the story.

Thanks :)
Yeah the spiders have been the major complaint in this game. I agree the Storm Peak cave is quite difficult, but Im glad you liked the game. The music is awesome yes, MaestroRage is amazing.

awsome!

the only thing is a very little one just need to work on the graphics a bit and thats all hope ya make more

Thanks.
Im constantly trying to get better at drawing and animating, but I dont think the graphics will be much better in the sequel, but the cutscenes will be animated this time around. :)

Glad you liked it and thanks for the review.

Great stuff

I'd love to give this game a ten, but the fact that the monsters are so stupid that they can't avoid their own traps and that the hit detection is a little off-beat, makes me give this an eight.

I had GREAT fun with this game, but the factors mentioned above made it all a little to easy. Looking forward to a sequel though!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it so much. I wish my skills were better when making this game, but now they ARE better BECAUSE of making this game :) The sequel wont have as many flaws.

not the best

i hv to admit it was not the best of games and couldve done better but............................it had a goodsotryline to it but it was too predictable nd the guard was asleep he shouldnt hv noticed e u no wt im saying but very good game overall and im glad u enjoyd making it and lernd frm itbut id be looking forward to a second one of this and maybe a thirde but plz may u inprove the graphics if you do so please thank 4 reading my review :)

SeethingSwarm responds:

Improve the graphics? I'll try my best, but Im still learning how to animate. This was the best I could do with keeping game-performance in mind. Anyway, thanks for the review, Im glad you liked it. The things i will definitely improve on is gameplay and variety.

Pretty good.

Very nice, nice graphics, good art, music was nice and didn't get old. My only real complaint against the game is the hit detection, which is ok at best and hair pulling bad at other parts (i.e. the damnable spike drops and spiky pounders in the last level, coupled with the skeletons made the section much much harder than it needed to be). Other than that though its a great game, I can't wait to see a sequel or more of your work.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Im busy with the sequel now. Yeah the hit detection is definitely one of the biggest flaws in this game. My coding skills are not the best at all, but I've learned a lot while making this game and Im glad to say the sequel wont have that problem. Thanks for the review!