Reviews for "IndestructoCopter"

Programmer leaves gaping holes in good games.

It's a decent game. Unfortunately, like IndestructoTank before it, it has a fairly glaring flaw. With Indestructotank, that flaw was the way you'd blow up in mid-air, without a chance to bank XP you'd earned already, and that would take you over the level limit. Here, you need to be able to toggle rail-gun shots on and off. They're great for those long-range targets. And with twenty of them, you have enough, used well, for a long engagement. Except that you CAN'T use them well. They're the first twenty shots you fire! He did better with EMP blasts, so I'm mystified as to why he did this with railgun shots. And if, for whatever reason, he couldn't do something like that with ctrl or alt, why not let us buy permanent upgrades to the speed of EVERY shot?
Please note, I read the instructions in the description, and the tutorial, which covered nothing but aiming. If there IS a way to toggle it, there is NO way to learn it except by luck. In which case, I would withdraw the complaint about how it was programmed, and cry foul over the lack of documentation.

wrong name

if your indestructible why do you have health and die?!?!?! but i love the concept

wow

i agree the name of this game is incorrect but it is fun and challenging. LOVE IT!

GAY

this game sucks...you have health!!WHY PUT "INDESTRUCTO"IN THE FREAKIN NAME IF YOU HAVE HEALTH AND ARE ABLE TO DIE!!!!!!!AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT ANYTHING UNLESS THE ENEMIE HELICOPTER IS AS CLOSE AS IT CAN GET....IM SORRY BUT THIS GAME SHOULD NOT GET A SCORE OF 3.29

super awsome game

the monsters or w/e that are far away are hard. but i got all the medals!:D i would have been owned if it wasnt for the e.m.p.'s