For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "the Closing Hour (part 2)"

????

i guess that ur story is based on silent hill story well 8 is enough

wow...

that was amazing comrade!

sad.

Pretty scary. At first, i thought the tumor was causing the images, but in the end, it turns out they were all real. Great work, and i need more videos like this. They're just perfect. Dude, Good job!

wow

that was awesome both parts the description of the movie sorta gives away the ending of a tumor, but I like how you showed he was just wasting life.

wow

that was absolutely amazing, a true work of art. I watched both parts and this is amazing, a truly terrifying and heart wrenching story about a common occurrence. I would like to thank you for this wonderful piece of work, I can now live my life happily knowing that somewhere out there someone understands life and is not ashamed to show it. Again, thank you