Reviews for "The Rise of Atlantis"

Not exactly anything groundbreaking

But it's a nice distraction.

It was quite easy, perhaps a bit too much so. The sun thing was very easy to charge, and nearly always blasted everything out from under every artifact piece and powerup on screen. I used like two bombs, and no other items throughout the course of the game.

The nagging to download the thing was a bit of a turn-off, especially when you know that it's only a 60-minute trial version...even though the partial version submitted here lasts about twice that long.

to all the people

who said there is only 1 level when it goes to the download play theres 2 bittons click the other 1 that isnt download and i got to the second place and stopeed

Meha

The fact that it cuts off half-way through is a pain, but the sheer fact that the game is hypnotic and you keep playing makes me rate it high. If anything, the sound and little facts were the best part, but all-in-all it's just bejeweled meets plot and some power-ups.

I'm glad I didn't waste my time...

You can only play halfway through this game... It says you can play all levels if you download it. I doubt that...

DUDE NOT COOL!!!

puzzle was cool BUT THERES ONLY LEVEl AND I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT!!