Reviews for "The Rise of Atlantis"

Love'd it

So I was 90% of the way through when I was an idiot and open'd a link from an e-mail and it used the same window..... i almost cried. but good fun.

Great!

I can tell that a lot of hard work went into this game. It's sleek and, at times, challenging, with several features you don' t normally see in a puzzle game. I like the fact that the power-ups go with you to the next level and that you've got the sunbeam thing to keep the player out of a tight spot, considering that the blocks appear to be randomly generated. It's a nifty safeguard.

Even the hint system was catchy, with the little beams of light showing you where to move if you didn't find a combination fast enough (though I would have liked it to wait a bit longer before it tried to show me a move I didn't want to take in the first place).

In all, a fantastic puzzle game. Thanks for making it.

Minor bug

If I clicked on the window as it was starting the stage, it would automatically complete it.

GREAT GAME

It kept my intrest all of the way through

Very nice

Very nice. However, I noticed that after dying in Egypt and restarting the game, there never were any powerups on the board anymore - a bug?