Reviews for "**MK64 Rainbow Road**"

it's beautiful...

I remember my childhood with this... is awesome and epic... *snif* ah...

Thank You!
I'm glad I could help you reminisce :D

Mario would be proud!

I dig the mario kart music, but I love this song the most, I don't know why just the description you give is to true, not just in the race but in life as well as crazy as the roads before, there's still one more race and everything may depend on it. I was voted as valedictorian for my university class, and I've been having a really hard time writing my speech, but as I hear this song it reminds me of the journey of the past 4 years just like mario kart....I know i'm combining the two and I'm ranting but my point is this.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you're 1st place or 9th place you still finished the race, and that is an accomplishment no one can take away from you. Your song made me think of these things, little ranting I know but it's that awesome. Cheers to you!

VGSongbird responds:

That's great! I love to hear that melodies inspire trains of thought. And I'm happy to hear that my version brought you there ^_^
Thank you so much for the Rave Review!

Very nicely done

A very good song, the Piano and the subtle beats in the background created a very Entrancing and Luring song, It is a wonderful remix of one of my favorite songs in history. Its good to see you Making Songs again too.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol I know it's been a while! But there is PLENTY more on the horizon. Keep a listen in and thank you for the wonderful review ^_^

Astounding as usual.

Finally you released it! A very awesome remix, you definitely did the song justice.
Now make a song that utilizes your beautiful voice! ;)
10/10 5/5
--sjs00

VGSongbird responds:

Lol I'm working on a project right now with VagrantRisk that will utilize my voice ^_^
Keep a listen in, and thanks for your review!

Awesome

It's good to see you posting more music! I used to love to cheat at that stage haha

Ha you could cheat!? That's incredible! I'd love to know how :D