Reviews for "**MK64 Rainbow Road**"

Sublime!

This is so very different from the original song, but in a very beautiful and almost nostalgic way. The way you weaved the different synths and piano together is so intricate and so amazing. I feel very relaxed while listening to this. You did a truly spectacular job in arranging this piece, one of my favorite video game tunes of all times. 5/5, 10/10

Thank You.
This is one of the greatest pieces in Nintendo history, and I am absolutely thrilled to hear that you believe I did it justice ^_^

Well

That just proves you don't just have a beautiful voice, but you can also make.....ah...... other stuff, its just so good I don't know the words to describe it.

VGSongbird responds:

Well, thank you! That's very kind of you to say :)

Ooh hoo hoo!

It's great to hear you're back and making some tunes. This one incorporates your nice piano into a groovy video gamey remix, which I love. I love video game music, cause I grew up hearing it I guess, (I'm a geek) but yah love the sound, very modern. The only thing I could complain about is the fact that there's no singing, I love hearing your voice. It's what got me initially interested into your music as a matter of fact. But great sounds, thanks for the upload!

VGSongbird responds:

Lol actually the effect at the end is me singing. ^_^
I just didn't feel that this piece warranted a choral rendition. But I do have some other stuff I'm working on with vocals, so keep listening in!
And thanks for all your support.

Thats well lovely

Its similar to the original but its alot slower paced than it used to be although that is great. Its great how you did MK64's Rainbow road over the SNES as it is only the little bit better.

Its cool how you have managed to make a fantasticly awesome remix, not a shitty cover like I see on newgrounds every other day, Everything manages to blend together and that piano is great, Did you play it yourself?

Also thank you as you didnt go drum and bass because Its fucking rainbow road, Who the fuck partys at rainbow road?!?

Well I'll be keeping an eye on you're work

Oh and one last thing, So do you fancy doing Sky Garden? (Mario kart super curcuit) although I could name a handful of other tracks I'd love to hear remixed,

I dont know why but I love sky garden.

VGSongbird responds:

I'll have to look into that ^_^
And actually, I sped this up a tiny bit from the original tempo. But it does sound slow compared to several of the remixes on this site.
But I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it! And thanks so much for the review.

Beautiful!

Boy! I just love that piano!!! Do you play Alisa?

This was such a nice track, I'm actually not very familliar with the original, but since it is from Mario Kart I bet it was a really fast paced beat, but I really like the speed on this one, its so calm and beautiful, and OMG that piano!! Awesome :D

Great work!

Hope we will be collaborating again soon ^^

Peace!

:D
Thanks! It's great to hear from you!
Yeah, I play; self-taught, though, so I'm not FANTASTIC or anything ^_^