Reviews for "**MK64 Rainbow Road**"

Rainbows

Such good times were had trying to beat that course. No matter what console version of this track you play it was always dangerous as they were no guards stopping you from falling off. Also in the final chapter on F-Zero GX there is a track called Rainbow Road that is hard as well.

The piano sounded very clean and soft here so that was quite relaxing to my ears. The synth sounded pretty cool holding a rhythm and sounding a bit like a guitar. Bass line here was snazzy and pretty keen. The drums were last and help make this a full beat.

Overall, really nice tune. Good times from that game too.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol thank you. ^_^ You always seem to really listen to the music and review it accordingly. I will get a 10 out of you someday ;) lol
Thank you, seriously.

BIUTIFUL, u embellished the song completely! :3

This music normally sounds like... way too much like a Videogame song!
BUT!
You turned this "gaming" melody into a "peaceful" melody

Sounds kinda "Innocent Young Virgin Romance"?

U have talent! my dear musical plastic surgeon! :3

so I must say thanks 4 the music? n_n

VGSongbird responds:

LOL I love that. I don't think I've ever been referred to as a "musical plastic surgeon", but I kind of like that for some reason.

Thanks for such an entertaining and rave review :D

Stupendous~!

I've always loved this song ever since I first heard it on Mario Kart 64, yet I've never found a revision of this song that's been even half decent or creative. Even the recent remakes of the song on the newer games and even SSBB weren't as good as this one.
Your version however, totally recaptures that mystical feeling that the original song had and magnifies it tenfold.
I love it~!

VGSongbird responds:

Wow, thank you so much. That's a great compliment. I'm glad to hear that you thought it captured the song ^_^

My favorite track

What was it in, the star cup? I remember doing that over and over just for this track and its song.

I do know that the Wii mario kart, rainbow road is the hardest freakin track ever.

Anyways, beautiful. Portions of the intro segment almost reminded me of Dire,Dire Docks from Mario64

Lol Well that's just fantastic! I love that piece as well :D
Thanks for reviewing.

beautifull

i feel like crying now :P
epic... even if it doesn't really sound like rainbow road in the intro

VGSongbird responds:

Yeah the intro was from me kinda messing around on my piano with the melody... But I'm happy to hear you liked it anyways! :D