Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

Very nice

I like the style, which as Doomhammr said, reminds me of Raptor. The ship graphics are well done, and although the ground installments are of much lower quality, they're nice (wish they were destructible like in Raptor)

I liked the weapon upgrades (the missiles are a nice touch), but by the beginning of the second level I've already reached the top option - that removes a lot of the incentive to continue for me.

Rescuing the colonists is nice, but notice that it's possible to beat the bosses before reaching all of them. I killed the second boss a few seconds after collecting the last colonist (without even using the super weapon), and killed the third boss before all the colonists were reachable.

The action was slow paced for me (even on low quality), and the enemies were too far between for my taste.

It's good that when you die you can retain a few of the upgrades. I dislike games that force you to begin from scratch.

After the third boss I quit the game - I've felt that I've seen all the game has to offer, and was mostly put off by not being able to further upgrade the weapons.

nice and fluid

well this game is pretty well donne, the animation was incredibly fluid, you chose the perfect frame rate, the drawings were very well done but one Big problem the style is completly overused, i mean there are already a hole bunch of vertical top shoters...
overal good game

No offense, but this sucks...

This sucks. I didnt even try to finish the first level, its dull and boring, graphics werent to good theres only like 4 upgrades for the gun, I dont know how this made front page...

Overall-4

nice copy

sorry but your game was just a bit of a rip off you need to make it more original and i had only like 5 upgrades??
makes a sequel with more of your own ideas and i will play it again ;)

Good Luck

Same ol, Same ol

I hate to re-iterate what many are already saying, but this is the same shooter that many of us were playing on the original NES nearly 20 years ago.

It was really slow. My ship was sluggish. I couldn't control my firing rate, which just took a whole chunk of interactivity out of the game, considering movement and shooting are the only forms of interactivity in a game like this.

Was it just me, or do you like Star Trek a lot? One set of fighters were EXACTLY the same shape as a Jem'Hadar fighter...and another looked like the Federation Peregrine fighter. If I had the patience to go on longer, I wouldn't be surprised if I ran into a Defiant class...

8 on graphics, it was a good job. Style got a 4...nothing original. Sound got a 3, whereas it was authentic, it was repetitive...Violence 4, you killed people, but no blood... Interactivity 9, any well scripted game deserves a high score...Humor 0, wasn't funny....overall, I gave it a 5. That means I'd play it, but it was nothing exceptional.