For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

Not bad

I'll admit, this isn't my style of game. That being said, it's pretty decent. The graphics are very nice, and it ran smoothly even on my not too cutting edge machine. On the other hand, both the sound and gamplay were repetitive. The game was too easy for me as well. I'd suggest giving more music options and maybe adding some more powerups/effects to make it interesting? Thanks for the submission!

Interactivity zero... for a game??????????????????

Well, sorry but it was slow paced and boring. You have some of the things I could like on a game and even on a flash movie but wrong, play button (+1), music before pressing play (-1), some enemies (few -2), slow firing rate (-3), slow movements (-5), come on is a plane, not a turtle :-).
Thats for interactivity, sound was quite naive, and same for violence. As it wasn't addicting and the style is based on many other shooters, the low humor.
BUT, WOW, YOU PUT ALL YOUR EFFORTS ON THE GRAPHICS WICH ARE AWESOME AND THAT GETS MY OVERALL UP TO AN APROBING SEVEN. Graphics are obviously 11/10.
I was constructive and I hope this doesn't gets deleted ;-). It's just my humble opinion, anyway.

Nice regular shooter

It's a good shooter, but not an excelent. It was good enough to make me play the whole thing, but that doesn't mean I wasn't bored half-way through it. The game gets too repetitive too fast. And it's a bit too slow too.

Very nice!

This game was really fun to play, and it was addictive too.

It shows that there was a lot of effort put into this, and it is a simple, inventive idea put to good use.

Personally I'd prefer louder noises of hits on a ship, i.e. explosions, but that's just me ;)

Great game, well done!

Eh

Not a bad game, I find the controls too sluggish[ and the weapons don't do anywhere near enough damage. Plus, having the same song repeated 50 times is rather annoying (but at least it's an ok song).

I much prefer Raiden X, what with the variety and difficulty. I beat this game in under an hour... on the first try... ramp up the difficulty! and add some new weapons, but aside from all this criticism; keep up the good work!