Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

You did good.

Nice game, not too good, not too bad.
Just plain nice.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the game would have been a lot better had it not been for three main problems. 1) the enemies were not varied enough
2) the game was not challenging at all
3) the game moved way too slow
make more enemy ships
add difficulty
speed the games action up

NOF

The Top-down Shooter genre is my favorite of all genres, however it appears that no one can seem to make a decent one in flash. This game is a prime example of that. In the following run-on sentence I shall list the faults I found: The game's way too easy due to the insane amount of health the player has, the hit-box and ship itself are enormous, which definitely should not be in a top-down shooter, the ship has thrust, which hinders one's ability to effectively dodge bullets(Which doesn't matter here, since the hit-box is too large to effectively weave through most of the bullet streams), the auto-shooting takes away more of what little actual game play the game had left, and the pace is extremely slow, resulting in a very boring game.
Gameplay aside, problems remain in the sound department, which was repetetive and bland.
The graphics were'nt half bad, but graphics don't save a game from mediocrity.

TL;DR:
THIS GAEM SUX HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED A SHOOTER BEFORE?

This was exactly what shooter should not be

It was horrible. I'm sorry, but it just was.

Don't make games ever again kthnxbia.

i agree with evil-iron

its a pretty good game i guess, but it is really strange how you are automatically shooting