Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

oh my god this is so tyranny

i remember playing a game when i was younger just like this called tyranny, had the same level background, style of bullets, and even the same sound as the words attention came up, i dont care what other people thought you copied, but i know it was that game.
though you should have made the orange boxes destroyable for points, and be able to buy weapons at the end of each level

its good

but nothing special. in the "thousands of games that remind me of galaga" category, it doesnt stand out

it hurts

it was kind of good altough it hurted my brain. the music was lame and repetitive.

too slow

it moved too slow for me to want to keep playin

keyboard control good, mouse control bad

So i liked it... i think it's a good game for the most part. If you play with a keyboard your ship flies great, but if you play with a mouse, then it plays terribly

also there are times where the enemy, mostly bosses will fire rounds in a way that it's impossible to dodge, literally there is no ammount of skill that will get you out of that situation and so you lose a life. No game should put you in an impossible position, that's just not what games are about. You make a game that's literally impossible to beat, or a situation that's literally impossible to get out of, then where's the fun?

It only cost me, one life, but it continued to happen through out the game.

No ammount of skill could have gotten me out of that situation which was lame.