Reviews for "Antbuster"

Lame.

loved this game since it came out i made it to level 61 but i wish things didn't get expensive so fast

I really like this game, because it shows how much you can accomplish when you don't have much of a budget. Granted, I guess that term doesn't really apply to flash games. What I mean is that it looks like it wasn't made with a particularly high tech program but still turned out great. This really goes to show you can make something simple but still enjoyable. I guess it's just because it's something we're all familiar with. Every person has experienced ants taking over their food.

We really envision ourselves as exterminators when we take them out. I think the sounds and music are pretty cute too. My only complaint is that it is pretty hard to tell where those ants will go next. Well, the general path is usually the same. I love how funny the pizza slices look as they float around.

the sound is qreat :3 hehee giggling cheeky ants i will kill you all!!! ^_^

Well It's Simply The Best Game to Pass The Time.

Always played on this game about once every week or so for the past couple of years. It's a good way to kill half an hour. I generally can't think of a way that this game could be improved. Brilliant flash game.

Keep killin' those ants