Reviews for "Mario Television"

Nicely done

Managed to actually be funny unlike a lot of other flashes that try the same concept. I've always liked the TV effect as well, dunno why. nice job.

Glad you liked it! :D

-Wurmy1029

rofl

the monty python and indiana jones references were funny. you should make a sequel

Wurmy responds:

.. Well many people want me to make a sequel, and I'm sure I'll make one eventually but not now. Still flooded with projects and stuff. Glad you liked it though :)

-Wurmy

loved it!

very entertaining. I liked that you had the pink pather music, i also liked where bowser was singing blow my whistle and the koopa edging off the mushroom away from the other! The hammer bros calling mario a pansy was pretty gd too. i just have 2 questions.
1. What were the buzzies singing?
2. Who was watching the tv?
and an improvment.
1. i don't know what the buzzies were singing, but i think you should have done "i don't know what i've been told."
apart from that great flash movie.

1. They were singing nothing really. Just some sound effect I found :P
2. You are.
It could have/maybe should have been but I'm happy how it turned out.

Thanks for the review :D

-Wurmy

GOOD JOB MURDERING MY BRAIN CELLS!

this was pretty funny, nice job

Pretty funny, I loved the Goomba that sang in Nickelback's voice, the singing Koopa, and the marching buzzy beetles.