Reviews for "Mario Television"

Surprised Me

I normally do not like sprite work at all, and thought this would be lame, but it was very enjoyable. I loved the music clips you used, they added a lot of interest. Good job. :)

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it :D

Great.

I really enjoyed this movie. I like sprite movies and i feel this was a good one. It was histerical.

Wurmy responds:

Yay! :D Glad you like it!

nice

Good going, heh, the last in the clip was from Super Mario Bros world 6-2 am i right?
I just played that lv

Wurmy responds:

Yup! The last clip is from 6-2! The only difference, is I cliped out the beginning of it. Glad you liked it :D

-Wurmy1029

"wow that was pretty good and funny!"

that was completely funny and amazing how you already got more than 2k views in two days!?!?!?! most of the clips were just completely funny and some weren't making sense but it really gave me a LAUGH! thanks man for using my audio hope you make more flash, looking forward to them.

Wurmy responds:

Haha, glad you liked it! I might use your music in my next movie, if I like it XD Keep up the music!

Good sprites.

The sprites were very good.