Reviews for "Mario Television"

Very humorous!

I really enjoyed that! Probably one of the better sprite movies. I thought the funniest part was the singing mushroom(or whatever its called in the game koombas or something). Good job keep making them!

Haha, they are called "Goombas". Any decent Nintendo fanboy would know that XD
Thanks for the review!

woo?

I have to say, i thought that this was gonna suck. However it didnt and it was actually pretty awesome.

Glad you liked it :D

Unoriginal

Sorry to give you a 3 for style, but you need to be more creative.
I've seen tons of flashes like this...a short outtake-like scene, then the television fuzz, and then of the scenes. But I usually like flashes like this , but this one wasn't funny. I suggest you get a group of friends and write a script.

Good luck on the next one.
3/5

Wurmy responds:

Yeah, the TV fuzz has been done before, I am aware of that. Nothing new, but I like it so yeah :P

Great!

Good Job, "Wurmy". This was a great flash. Not the best ever, but great nonetheless. Here is a brief summary of why you got the score you did:

Graphics: 7 Good movement, but you used sprites, 7 is the highest I'll give for graphics when dealing with sprites.

Style: 8 Great Style, you added a sort of weird spin. I also loved your references of certain show/movies.

Sound: 9 Nice choice of music in this submission!

Violence: 0 No violence

Interactivity: 1 WOW! You had buttons!

Humor: 6 very fun and hilarious, keep up the nice work.

Overall: 7

Final Comment: Very good job with this, you should make a sequel VERY similar to this. This needs no change as far as I can tell.

Great Work!

Wurmy responds:

Thanks! A lot of people tell me I should make a sequel. Not right now though, but eventually I will!

-Wurmy

Nicely done

I must admit i was pleasantly surprised when i saw it was only like 600k i was like oh great another movie for me to blam , but it was actually one of the better movies i've seen today . good job , you should make a longer one if you can keep the humor and not repeat your self or get stale

Wurmy responds:

I probably won't make another one. Sequels aren't always good :P But thanks for the review anyways. I was suprised at how small it was too XD