Reviews for "Mario Television"

That was amazing.

I loved the Holy Grail and Tenacious D parts. The sounds were great, and the mouths moved right, and overall it was hilarious!

Wurmy responds:

Glad you liked it :D

-Wurmy1029

Nice concept!

Actually I liked the style of comedy of this mario flash! It gave me a couple of laughs and it was really well animated! Although the quality was something poor, but since the comedy was great I'll let that go. And anyways, it looked like you really were watching TV! Way so realistic at the same time! Great work!

9/10
4/5

good

Liked it alot especially the monty python and the holy grail (or whatever its called) reference (and for the people who dont know which clip it is, its the hammer bro in denial clip)

Mario Television 2

You need to make a sequal!

Wurmy responds:

Sorry but I don't think this will ever happen..

lol

its mushroom kingdom robot chicken!