For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Mario Television"

nice

Good going, heh, the last in the clip was from Super Mario Bros world 6-2 am i right?
I just played that lv

Wurmy responds:

Yup! The last clip is from 6-2! The only difference, is I cliped out the beginning of it. Glad you liked it :D

-Wurmy1029

"wow that was pretty good and funny!"

that was completely funny and amazing how you already got more than 2k views in two days!?!?!?! most of the clips were just completely funny and some weren't making sense but it really gave me a LAUGH! thanks man for using my audio hope you make more flash, looking forward to them.

Wurmy responds:

Haha, glad you liked it! I might use your music in my next movie, if I like it XD Keep up the music!

Good sprites.

The sprites were very good.

good

very good for 600kb you should make another also is it world 8-3?

Wurmy responds:

World 8-3 is for the first clip so yeah! But the last clip it's 6-2! Nice try :P

"not bad."

It may've not been as good as the ones at bigfoot productions, but it was new and i liked it!