Reviews for "Mario Television"

A rare gem

This is the type of submissions that make Newgrounds such a great place to go to. I'm going to watch it again because I liked it so much, good job! :)

Thanks! Glad you liked it :D

-Wurmy1029

The Best Mario Flash EVER!!!

I really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly, liked it.
I wish there was a 11 on the voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a question.
What song where the buzzies singing( ROLF LOL and all those other laughing word saying thingies) and where did u get it?

Wurmy responds:

I got it from Flashkit. Can't remember what it's called though :P Glad you liked it :D

-Wurmy

Awesome!

That movie was so awesome! I hope you do make another one! 10/10 for me!

AAAGGHH!! MUST..DOWNLOAD..SONG

Please PM me or Machacker2000! What is the name of the song in the "Crazy Koopa" scene?!?!?!?!

It's in the credits :)

DUDE!!

that was awesome... Make more, or i will eat your soul :)