Reviews for "Mario Television"

Nicely done

I must admit i was pleasantly surprised when i saw it was only like 600k i was like oh great another movie for me to blam , but it was actually one of the better movies i've seen today . good job , you should make a longer one if you can keep the humor and not repeat your self or get stale

Wurmy responds:

I probably won't make another one. Sequels aren't always good :P But thanks for the review anyways. I was suprised at how small it was too XD

-Wurmy1029

I like all mario sprites....

but this one was nothing compared to Dumbass mario / dumbass luigi
or Super mario world series

Average for what it could have been.

Sorry mate I think you kinda failed on this one. It was OK... some sketches didn't make sense but I laughed a bit at the sketch with the koopa singing at the other. It's all not entirely original, though I can tell you must hve worked hard to rip all of the classic graphics and sounds. I'm not saying it's bad I'm just saying the others are a lot compared to this. I hope this review was useful to you.

Wurmy responds:

Yeah well I know this is not very original at all. Been done many many times, but I was rather bored when I made it. And ripping the sprites... well, I found them already ripped, (Sounds too). Thank god for Spriters Resource XD

-Wurmy

ok i guess

my favorite part wuz when you had the voices from monty python and the holy grail but ok wutevr

It was stupid.

I didn't like it. Bunch ofcharacters singing for no reason, retarded. How was that last one an Indiana Jones spoof anyway? All he does is run into the flagpole. Gay.

Wurmy responds:

You could always tell me what you think is funny though instead of just saying it all sucks <_<