Reviews for "MoreLikeBlue"

Well, that was truly bizarre and it was awesome! I thought that this would just be like a series of shorts with gags. Instead, it actually formed one coherent story! I'm so glad I got to watch this. The colors were great too. Or should I say color?

Everything was just so lively. There were so many weird things going on. They all ended up having relevance. In the beginning, the "Skip" button only appeared in a few parts. Nice music too.

why

cant i have more?

^_^

This was wonderfully absurd. It's like taking a monochromatic look into my own mind. The music was appropriate, and the themes (or lack thereof) just worked. This was a magnificent distraction to rational thought. Just wish it was paced more consistently.

entertaining to say the least

this is what random should be like, leaving you wondering what's going to happen next

Amazing!

I have to say that my first impression was a of a big set of toilet jokes put together... something very usual on Flash animations. and, my God, I was wrong.

There is an innocent absurd and thought process jokes that make the movie simple and entertaining.