Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: Storm Within!"

Fucking Awsome

i think it may even be better then the original

ChaosDragon004 responds:

LoL, thanks man. Im working on another Zelda song as we speak. So be on the lookout.

You Should Score The Next Zelda Game

Perfect...again!! You do amazing work! I wish all Zelda songs sounded like this.

5/5 10/10

-Angelus

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks bro, I dont think im ready for Nintendo's Music staff yet but hey mabye one day. Now that would be something to look foward to lol.

hmmm

I can picture a futuristic setting for this. possibly around or in the modern windmills or maybe a large modern dam. The heavy bass gives it quite the dark feel so I guess you could assume the circumstances upon arriving in the area wouldn't be good.

That random mental vision aside, this captured the songs initial power while also giving it a modern feel. It still feels like it's missing something, but until I can pinpoint what it is I'm not going to harm this score. Great work, keep it up.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, I hear you bro. I already got some great stuff to add to this piece that I think will take this song even more to the top! You'll be able to hear it in the future when I do a remastered version to all my songs. Im going to add more stuff to some them and this song is one of them. So be on the look out!

AWESOME

this is one of my favorite songs from Legend of Zelda games sorry for reviewing so early i was bored but this song made me not bored (n_n)

LOL glad to hear that.

I found it!!

Ive been looking for this song for THREE YEARS man!!(not really that long) but i have been looking for it for a while now,i had no clue it was you. i was looking back on the response you gave my review and i saw this, so i was like "hey, this sounds familiar" so i went ahead and checked it out. now for the actual review :P
i dont know if you had something specific in mind at the end, but whenever its the flute and the background music going at it near the end before it starts to die away, it just seems like its lacking the complexity that it could have. its not bad, i just think you coulda added something there to make it a little bit different than earlier in the song when you had the same combination of instruments and rhythms. it doesnt take away from the song, i just thought more depth could be added. but like i said before, you probably had a reason for making it that way, so its still a 5/5 9.5/10(i rounded up since they dont got a half option :P)

ChaosDragon004 responds:

LOL My music is the answer to all problems! Im going to make a revamped verion one day and fix all things that I didn't do or that I would like to do to it.