Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: Storm Within!"

Those little.....

How could people possibly 0 bomb something as amazing as this!?
10/10, reminds me of when I kept falling when trying to get the heartpiece :P

ChaosDragon004 responds:

LOL, yeah it does bring back the good old days doesnt it. Yeah, but I think they zerobomb it because they want there music to be heard. I just figure if it get zero bombed then I must have done a good job lol. Thanks again bro for leaving your feedback.

...

dude i'm in awe. Zelda's should really have you design their music!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

That would be awesome. I dont think that Nintendo would need me though lol. That would be cool though.

i love it!

btw your song is featured on this video:
http://www.y outube.com/wat ch?feature=player _embedded&v=PBsLCPYGmUQ#at=86
(without spaces)

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Oh yeah, I saw that. Now thats pretty cool.

Inspiring...Truely worthy of being a Zelda Remix

This...was just amazing. I have always dreamed of creating a video game/anime series one of these days, and hearing this song made me revisit those dreams. If I ever do create a series of my own, this masterpeice of a remix would positively have to either be a boss battle theme(probably the final boss) or the main character's battle theme. It is truely inspiring, and I can just picture the battle scene in my head. So if, I ever do happen to be famous one day, I may just have to revisit this remix. Once again, well done. 10/10

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks, I am truly glad to know that this piece has given you the drive to revisit your dreams. I hope that you, in-time will accomplish them and hopefully this song will help to aid you in doing so. Thanks again.

Storm within

i loved how you kept the main song in it i loved that you did very well on our point of view so keep it up ^.^!!!!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks man, I'll do my best.