Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: Storm Within!"

cool song

sounds like someone is preparing for a fight to the death with an old friend

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, It does have a more serious feel to it that Zelda games should take in to mind. I think Link could be the ultimate if they let Team Ninja, Namco, or Capcom get a hold of him.

awsome

i miss the good old days

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, if only you had a master sword, that way you could put it back into the pedestal. lol

Perfect,

IT seems like Nintendo has a new song writer, it seems, just a little, that this song, altered a bit, could become a pretty epic battle theme, any tips for a beggining song writer?

ChaosDragon004 responds:

All I can say is just make whatever your ears find addicting and remember that what you feel about your song is most important. Be careful in the ballance of you music, although getting this just right will come with time. Look for instuments that sound good together. Most important, don't be afraid to ask for help on anything. Dont get discouraged if people give you bad reviews or vote you down, just learn from it.
Thanks for the reveiw bro.

Amazing

I always loved the song of storms and this version blew my mind.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks. Be sure to listen to the other one, Im sure that you'd fall in love with it. The song is called, " Zelda: Eye Of The Storm".

Amazing

This one is a masterpice!
It´s already on my Mp3-player so i thougtht i write a review.

LOL thanks man.