Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: Storm Within!"

awsome

i miss the good old days

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, if only you had a master sword, that way you could put it back into the pedestal. lol

Perfect,

IT seems like Nintendo has a new song writer, it seems, just a little, that this song, altered a bit, could become a pretty epic battle theme, any tips for a beggining song writer?

ChaosDragon004 responds:

All I can say is just make whatever your ears find addicting and remember that what you feel about your song is most important. Be careful in the ballance of you music, although getting this just right will come with time. Look for instuments that sound good together. Most important, don't be afraid to ask for help on anything. Dont get discouraged if people give you bad reviews or vote you down, just learn from it.
Thanks for the reveiw bro.

Old memories..

Brings me back when I was little and playing Zelda day and night! Quite good remix indeed!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Be sure to check out my new remix of this song. You will be blown away bro. Thanks again for the comment bro.

great!

really good! tho the song is in 3/4 time, which kinda changes it, other than that i love the mix!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, I had to put a little spin on it lol. Thanks bro.

great

definitely agree with cheese below. its great, but it has the chance to be EPIC. its just missing something. maybe what he said. it needs more stuff like he said lol. anyways im gonna DL for now and come back later when it gets updated! good job!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Im probably going to go back and do some more work on it and release a new version of it! Thnks for the FB.