Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: Storm Within!"

Fucking Awsome

i think it may even be better then the original

ChaosDragon004 responds:

LoL, thanks man. Im working on another Zelda song as we speak. So be on the lookout.

You Should Score The Next Zelda Game

Perfect...again!! You do amazing work! I wish all Zelda songs sounded like this.

5/5 10/10

-Angelus

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks bro, I dont think im ready for Nintendo's Music staff yet but hey mabye one day. Now that would be something to look foward to lol.

Respect

Amazing to my ears, this was my fav song to play on the game and you mixed it well!

Much appreciated bro.

Well Done

I always listen to renditions of this song and this is by far the best one I've heard... Congratulations... Tough to earn that spot I think, considering the fact that there are ALOT of this song... good ones are uncommon, great ones are rare, and godly ones are never seen... Until this one came out...

With a salute and a shot of my gun
The Devious One

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Hey im really glad that you took the time to pic through my songs and leave your thoughts about them, I truely appreciate that. I always value how people feel about them, negitive or positive.

AWESOME

this is one of my favorite songs from Legend of Zelda games sorry for reviewing so early i was bored but this song made me not bored (n_n)

LOL glad to hear that.