Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: Storm Within!"

hmmm?

???????????

What?

A good cover, but could certainly be improved upon

I actually really like the orchestration of your version. I've loved the original ever since I heard this, so hearing this version definitely appeals to me. However I do believe that it can be improved upon a lot.
For one, the mixing is quite scrappy, and a lot more can be done to make the sounds work together better. The drums sound quite out of place to me when they come in. They're quite repetitive, and they don't sound quite like how the other instruments do.

Nonetheless, and excellent version of the classic. Great job, and I hope you continue to make more songs!

~Phyrnna ^_^

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, I hear you. Thats one of my biggest goals as of right now. As soon as I learn to master my music some more I will definately update this piece and add more to it. I made another version of this that I think you may like alot more, its called, "Zelda: Eye of the Storm". Check it out, im sure you'll find it very adventurous and enjoyable. Thanks for the honesty.

Could improve a little

As far as i'm in love with The Legend of Zelda, and it's soundtracks. I do not know what you were going for. If it was supposed to be a relaxing piece, or variation of techno. Though I do have to say, it got kinda reduntant as it proceeds. though it is a great attempt at the soundtrack. But, hey. This is far better then i could do. The beat was great, and it gave me a passion of satisfaction.
But My point is, this could be a little heavier, put in som strings or heavier drums.
That is just my opinion. I think it could use a little work. But apart from that. Great job, and great choice on the soundtrack.

I give this 7/10, and 5/5 Have a nice day further

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, it gets repetitive after a while. I tend to add more to this piece in the near future. To combat this piece, I made another version of this. Ist's called the "Zelda: Eye of the Storm" so be sure to listen to it, im more than sure it will blow your mind. It's a completely different song.