Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: Storm Within!"

cool song

sounds like someone is preparing for a fight to the death with an old friend

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, It does have a more serious feel to it that Zelda games should take in to mind. I think Link could be the ultimate if they let Team Ninja, Namco, or Capcom get a hold of him.

OMG Its Actualy Raining Outside Right Now!

COINCIDENCE??? OR DOES THE SONG ACTUALLY WORK??? O.O
LOL
Beautiful work KEEP IT UP!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

lol. I wonder... Anyways, sad to say this song got zero bomb to sleep at the beginning. It's slowly coming back up though. I wish they would fix that but I guess Tom just doesnt care lol. I put a little more chaos magic into this one.

Respect

Amazing to my ears, this was my fav song to play on the game and you mixed it well!

Much appreciated bro.

Well Done

I always listen to renditions of this song and this is by far the best one I've heard... Congratulations... Tough to earn that spot I think, considering the fact that there are ALOT of this song... good ones are uncommon, great ones are rare, and godly ones are never seen... Until this one came out...

With a salute and a shot of my gun
The Devious One

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Hey im really glad that you took the time to pic through my songs and leave your thoughts about them, I truely appreciate that. I always value how people feel about them, negitive or positive.

Epic

Wish I could do flash just to make a video for this. One of the more awesomely epic versions of this song that I've heard. *goes back to studying flash while listening to this epic version of Song of Storms.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

I wish I could too. One day huh.